Artikel sedang dibaca pengunjung
  Takaful Ikhlas refutes talk of takeover by Etiqa
  Takaful IKHLAS wins Most Innovative Product award
  AMMB to start family takaful business in June next
  Takaful operators need to ‘up their game’

Topik Pilihan
  Takaful
  Bank Negara Malaysia
  The Sun Daily
  Hong Leong MSIG Takaful

Topik: Takaful

AMMB to start family takaful business in June next year

Source: The Star, 2nd September 2010

AMMB Holdings Bhd, one of the four joint ventures to get the family takaful licences, will get the business started in June 2011, group managing director Cheah Tek Kuang said today.

“We are giving ourselves nine months to get started,” he said after the company’s annual general meeting (AGM) here.

In the joint venture for the takaful licence, AMMB holds a 70% stake with the remaining 30% under Friends Provident Group plc of the United Kingdom.

Teruskan Membaca

10 Artikel Pilihan

  • HSBC Amanah Takaful upbeat on premium income
  • Government urged to form an insurance consortium
  • Doctors have to be insured under new Medical Act
  • Foreign players encouraged to form takaful tie-ups
  • How to get insurance for old cars?
  • Bank Negara advice on how to avoid fraud
  • Lowe & Partners Malaysia wins Mayban Fortis accoun
  • Recession-proof takaful set to post 30pc growth
  • Takaful Malaysia posts RM7.7m net loss in 3Q
  • Takaful Ikhlas to focus on consolidation